Needs List – May Update
May 2, 2022
Thank you to everyone who helped fill a need from our list last month! This month, we have a few needs arising in the areas of physical activity, kids supplies and kitchen items.
Right now we are seeing the need for:
- Brand new pillows
- Cake pans and muffin tins (good condition)
- Baby gates
- Kid-sized play tables with chairs
- Treadmill (working, good condition)
We also are thankful for any of the following donation of goods:
- DVD players (no internet access)
- Baby gates
- Gas cards (driving/transporting residents)
- Gift cards to Staples (office supplies)
- Gift cards for art supplies (art + creativity class, kids activities)
- Brand new twin bed mattresses
- Bus tickets
- Twin bed mattress protectors
- Twin bed comforters
- Women’s hygiene products (tampons, menstrual cups)
- New underwear (of various sizes)
- New Bibles, illustrated children’s Bibles
How Donations are Used
Every year, Adeara’s Edmonton centre helps 15+ women and their children find hope, healing, and restoration in addiction recovery.
New residents of Adeara often have a few immediate needs, from new clothes and underwear to daily necessities like laundry detergent, kid’s diapers and hygiene products. By donating any of the items outlined above, you help our current and new residents feel comfortable in their new space.
How to Donate
Donations may be dropped off Monday through Friday. To notify Adeara of the donation you’d like to make and schedule drop off, please contact our our main office at 780-423-5516 during weekdays from 8 – 4 PM.
Please note that if you are reading this post at a later date, our Needs List has likely been updated. Please refer to our dedicated Needs List page to see current needs.