Our Needs List
Your support ensures Adeara can continue to provide transformational programs and services for women struggling with addiction, trauma, abuse and mental health concerns.
For those who wish to give more strategically, we’re currently accepting donations of the following items. Before purchasing any of the below items, please contact our main office at 780-423-5516 so we can coordinate your donation.
Please note: not all physical donations are a good fit for our centre. For items like clothes, movies, books and other items not listed below, please donate to our More Than a Fad Thrift Store. More Than a Fad has the capacity to take these items and profits from all sales at More Than a Fad directly support Adeara’s programming. Another great way to support Adeara is to shop at More Than a Fad.
Current Operational Needs
- Brand new pillows
- Cake pans and muffin tins (good condition)
- Baby gates
- Kid-sized play tables with chairs
- Treadmill (working, good condition)
- Jogging stroller for 1-2 kids
- DVD players (no internet access)
- Baby gates
- Gas cards (driving/transporting residents)
- Gift cards to Staples (office supplies)
- Gift cards for art supplies (art + creativity class, kids activities)
- Brand new twin bed mattresses
- Bus tickets
- Twin bed mattress protectors
- Twin bed comforters
- Laundry pods
- New underwear (of various sizes)
- New Bibles, illustrated children’s Bibles
How Donations are Used
Every year, Adeara’s Edmonton centre helps 15+ women and their children find hope, healing, and restoration in addiction recovery.
New residents of Adeara often have a few immediate needs, from new clothes and underwear to daily necessities like laundry detergent, diapers and hygiene products. By donating any of the items outlined above, you help our current and new residents feel comfortable in their new space.
How to Donate
Donations may be dropped off Monday through Friday. For more information, including drop off location, please contact our our main office at 780-423-5516 during weekdays from 8 – 4 PM.