Needs List – March Update
March 23, 2022
Recently we had a local organization donate over 100 towels to our centre, letting us recycle old towels and pass out new ones to our residents! We also have plenty to set aside for our new centre. This month, we’re in need of comforters, old DVD players, basic coffee makers, and baby gates.
We are thankful for any of the following donation of goods:
- DVD players (no internet access)
- Baby gates
- Gas cards (driving/transporting residents)
- Gift cards to Staples (office supplies)
- Gift cards for art supplies (art + creativity class, kids activities)
- Brand new twin bed mattresses
- Brand new pillows
- Bus tickets
- Twin bed mattress protectors
- Twin bed comforters
- Women’s hygiene products (tampons, menstrual cups)
- New underwear (of various sizes)
- New Bibles, illustrated children’s Bibles
How Donations are Used
Every year, Adeara’s Edmonton centre helps 15+ women and their children find hope, healing, and restoration in addiction recovery.
New residents of Adeara often have a few immediate needs, from new clothes and underwear to daily necessities like laundry detergent, diapers and hygiene products. By donating any of the items outlined above, you help our current and new residents feel comfortable in their new space.
How to Donate
Donations may be dropped off Monday through Friday. To notify Adeara of the donation you’d like to make and schedule drop off, please contact our our main office at 780-423-5516 during weekdays from 8 – 4 PM.
Please note that if you are reading this post at a later date, our Needs List has likely been updated. Please refer to our dedicated Needs List page to see current needs.