Adeara holds three major fundraising events per year that engage the community and educate potential partners while raising funds to ensure the sustainability of our work. You can get involved by participating, sponsoring, or attending any of our key events!
Coldest Night of the Year
Every February, our community of families, churches, small groups, hockey teams, friends and more get together to raise awareness and support for women at Adeara. If you like doing something meaningful with your close community, this is a great event to get involved in!
- Easy, achievable fundraising goals
- Good for small and large groups
- Choice of short or long walking route
- Best for small groups, sports teams, churches
Leap of Faith
Our supporters go to great heights to support the women of Adeara, and there’s no greater example of this than our annual tandem skydiving event, Leap of Faith. If the adrenaline rush of jumping out of a plane appeals to you, consider taking a grand leap (literally) in support of Adeara.
- For risk-takers and people that love a challenge
- Reduced fundraising goal for students
- Skydive is free for those that complete their goal
- Check an item off your bucket list
Evening of Dreams
Held every autumn, our annual Evening of Dreams combines a formal dinner, silent auction, and live entertainment in one spectacular gala event. It’s a special night where we have the unique opportunity to highlight the amazing stories that have come from the women of Adeara.
- Ideal for sponsorship opportunities
- Focus on Adeara’s work and progress
- Hear stories from women who have attended Adeara
- A night of inspiration and touching stories