Needs List – February Update
February 22, 2022
This month, we’re seeing a need to update the suites with more comfortable bedding through new mattresses and sheets as well as replacing mattress protectors. Our new residents are also in need of more menstrual products and new underwear.
We are thankful for any of the following donation of goods:
- Gas cards (driving/transporting residents)
- Gift cards to Staples (office supplies)
- Gift cards for art supplies (art + creativity class, kids activities)
- Lysol wipes
- Brand new twin bed mattresses
- Brand new pillows
- Twin bed linen sets (kid’s theme or women’s theme)
- Bus tickets
- Twin bed mattress protectors
- Women’s hygiene products (tampons, menstrual cups)
- New underwear (of various sizes)
- New Bibles, illustrated children’s Bibles
How Donations are Used
Every year, Adeara’s Edmonton centre helps 15+ women and their children find hope, healing, and restoration in addiction recovery.
New residents of Adeara often have a few immediate needs, from new clothes and underwear to daily necessities like laundry detergent, diapers and hygiene products. By donating any of the items outlined above, you help our current and new residents feel comfortable in their new space.
How to Donate
Donations may be dropped off Monday through Friday. For more information, including drop off location, please contact our our main office at 780-423-5516 during weekdays from 8 – 4 PM.
Please note that if you are reading this post at a later date, our Needs List has likely been updated. Please refer to our dedicated Needs List page to see current needs.