Our Needs List
Your support ensures Adeara can continue to provide transformational programs and services for women struggling with addiction, trauma, abuse and mental health concerns.
For those who wish to give more strategically, we’re currently accepting donations of the following items. Before purchasing any of the below items, please contact our main office at 780-423-5516 so we can coordinate your donation.
Please note: not all physical donations are a good fit for our centre. For items like clothes, movies, books and other items not listed below, please donate to our More Than a Fad Thrift Store. More Than a Fad has the capacity to take these items and profits from all sales at More Than a Fad directly support Adeara’s programming. Another great way to support Adeara is to shop at More Than a Fad.
Ongoing Operational Needs
- Gas cards (driving/transporting residents)
- Gift cards for groceries (Costco/Safeway/Walmart)
- Gift cards to Staples (office supplies)
- Gift cards for art supplies (art + creativity class, kids activities)
- Toilet paper, lysol wipes, paper towel
- Brand new twin bed mattresses
- Brand new pillows, twin bed linen sets
- Bus tickets
- New Bibles, illustrated children’s Bibles
Donations may be dropped off Monday through Friday. For more information, including drop off location, please contact our our main office at 780-423-5516.