Start a Fundraiser
From bake sales and pop-up markets to soccer tournaments and celebratory events, we can help you organize a successful fundraiser that meets our guidelines. Hosting your own fundraiser (also called a third-party event) is a creative way to support the vital work Adeara does, while involving your community.
Event Planning Kit
Download your Third-Party Event Information Kit and get started planning your fundraiser. This booklet includes information about Adeara, first steps, a planning checklist, and answers to common questions.
We’re Here to Support You
We’re so thrilled you’re helping us in this creative way. We want to make sure your event runs as smoothly as possible. Upon approval, you’ll have access to our branding materials. We would love to promote your event in our publications and social media, and if possible, have members of our team attend your event as representatives of Adeara.
Third-Party Fundraiser Ideas
You probably don’t need any help thinking of a cool way to raise money for Adeara—if you’re on this page, you’ve probably already had something in mind. But just in case you need a little bit of inspiration, here are some amazing ideas we’d love to see:
- Donate all your collective tips as a business for one month
- Set a goal for yourself: run a marathon, climb a mountain, ride your bike or jump out of a plane for Adeara
- Create a sports tournament! Teams compete in friendly competition with each person raising $100 for Adeara
- Sell your homemade goods, gently loved items from your closet or baked goods to friends and neighbours
- Battle of the Bands! Need we say more?
- Host a car wash, lemonade stand or garage sale
- Put on a scavenger hunt with a BBQ
- Host a simple birthday fundraiser on Facebook (no approval needed on this one!)