Your support ensures that Adeara can continue to provide transformational programs and services for women who are struggling with addiction, mental health concerns, trauma, and abuse.
For those who wish to give more strategically, we are currently accepting donations of the following items.
- Gift Cards for Groceries (any amount welcome)
- New or used iPad or tablet for office use (approx $450.00)
- Client workbooks/textbooks ($120.00/month)
- First Aid Kits ($120.00 each)
- Carpet cleaning ($600.00)
- Commercial vacuums ($200.00 each)
- Bedroom furniture (new or gently used)
- Mattresses ($250.00 each)
- Complete bedding set-up – pillows, mattress cover, linens ($150.00/bed)
- Small appliances – microwave, toaster, coffee machine, kettle (approx $50.00 each)
- Dishwasher-safe dishwater and cups (new or gently used)
- Neutral paint – grey or white ($55.00/gallon)
- Upgrade security with a new door lock ($335.00)
- Bus tickets ($26.25/packs of 10)
Sponsor a “Fun Day” for 16 women!
- Royal Alberta Museum ($19.00 each)
- Bowling ($10.00 each)
- Muttart Conservatory ($12.50 each)
- Edmonton Valley Zoo ($14.00 each)
- John Janzen Nature Centre ($8.00 each)
- Recreation facilities ($11.50 each)
- Or an outing of your choice
Donations may be dropped off at our office Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact our Facility Manager:
Carine Kanangire, Facility Manager
If you’d like to donate financially to any of these needs, click here.